CREATING A CAREER AT RUBICON
Our firm focuses on excellence and dedication to our clients. We seek to hire dynamic and diverse talent in the investment banking sector, specifically professionals who seek a challenge and see an opportunity to excel as part of a global team of leaders.
Rubicon is an investment banking advisory firm focused on providing innovative and results driven solutions for clients in the infrastructure, energy & utilities sectors.
Since its foundation in 2011 Rubicon has experienced rapid growth. With offices in Dublin (Global Headquarters), New York, London, Madrid, Mexico City, Bogotá and Seoul, Rubicon has a global reach. Now firmly established as one of the world’s leading financial advisory firms, we retain ambitious plans for further expansion.
We are a dynamic firm and we have built a team with diverse skills, experience and backgrounds. We take diversity seriously and value the strength that it brings to our thinking, corporate values and approach to business.
Rubicon is the ideal training ground for ambitious individuals to learn from some of the best in the industry. We welcome the opportunity to explore developing a career with you at Rubicon.
Life At Rubicon
As a team we work hard and play hard. We have an active staff social committee and hold evening events for staff once a month. Our offices are all centrally located on a number of major commuter routes. Travel is often a part of life in the firm with staff given the opportunity to attend client facing meetings as required and the opportunity to be placed on assignment to varying locations to support our clients on a global basis.
We take personal development seriously. Team members are offered the possibility for approved further study to be funded by the firm and we hold regular "lunch and learn" and mentoring sessions where senior members of the firm share and coach individuals in a 1:1 or group format.
Experienced HiresRubicon welcomes applications from experienced professionals. If you want to take a step forward in your career, Rubicon is the right choice for you. While always on the lookout for new talent, from time to time, we advertise particular opportunities within the firm for those with experience.
Graduate and Internship Program
*Please note that application period for the 2019 Summer Internship Program has closed.
Rubicon is continuously seeking to add valuable members to our team to ensure our continued growth and development. The successful candidate will be part of a team responsible for executing multi-million and billion euro transactions across different geographies and sectors.In this fast-paced and dynamic environment, the person will be responsible for, amongst other things:
- Assisting with the development and construction of complex cashflow financial models;
- Carrying out ad-hoc multi-national company and industry research;
- Contributing to the company’s global marketing efforts; and
- Assisting with the drafting and review of transaction documentation.
The ideal candidate will be a person who possesses the following:
- A record of consistently attaining Honors at a leading university;
- Superior mathematical / problem solving abilities;
- Excellent analytical ability;
- Strong presentation and communication skills;
- Self-motivated individual capable of thriving in a challenging environment and meeting demanding deadlines;
- Team player;
- and Strong Word, Excel and PowerPoint capabilities.
The following will be considered an advantage:
- Understanding of accounting principles;
- Knowledge of cashflow modelling;
- Experience with a recognized accountancy practice, investment bank or large financial institution;
- and Fluency in a second language.
A career with Rubicon offers exciting opportunities to be involved in a fast-paced, ever-changing industry. We promise to offer a supportive and pleasant working environment alongside a dedicated and committed team of professionals.